Thursday, April 1, 2010

Character Bio for my P4 fanfic.

Well I got out my first chapter but haven't introduced my Main Character yet. Mainly because I've got to set up the premise first.

But I wanted to post a short bio on the character before i got to that point. So here it is.

Name: Lance Fermen
Age: 17
Male

Lance is a Foreign exchange student from America. Both his parents died in an accident when he was 10 he decided to take the money they left him and went to Japan to get away from being put in an orphanage. He landed in Japan and went as far as he could till he was sure he was safe. That place just so happened to be Inaba, Japan. He was sure that being here would hide him from the spotlight of the press so he could keep a low profile. He found a family who took him in, in exchange he taught them english and they taught him Japanese. By age 15 he was fluent in the language and got a job at Junes. He also picked up smoking to calm his nerves that he got every morning from his nightmares of his parents death (having been in the accident and seen both their bodies) He attends the high school and is currently a second year there. He is friends with Mitsuo Kubo, a strange boy who constantly talks of how everyone he knows sucks. Even Lance, but since Lance isn't good at making friends at school he sticks with Mitsuo as his lackey.

If there's anything that isn't clear or I should add more detail to tell me, and I'll work on it some more.

2 comments:

  1. is it legal to smoke that young in Japan? or is that part of his character?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought i'd have him bumming them off people. Then one guy who he told about why he wanted them gave him a pack. He doesn't smoke all the time, Only in the mornings. So the only people who knows are the random guy and his Adopted father.

    ReplyDelete